3. Remove Oil Stains
- Remove any excess oil with a blunt knife. Don’t press too hard, avoid damaging the carpet pile.
- Put on baking soda onto the oil stain. You can also use corn starch if baking soda isn’t available.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then hoover the carpet.
- Apply a 3 drops of a dry-cleaning solvent on a cloth (We recommend Janie Dry Spot Cleaner from Caravelle) and then place the cloth to the motor oil stain.
- Blot the stain with a clean cloth. If the oil stain is still visible, mix 400ml of warm water with one tablespoon of white vinegar and one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent.
- Apply this mixture onto a sponge, and work the solution into any remaining oil stain residue.
- Rinse the area with cold water and leave to dry.
https://bosanquetives.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/vacuum-cleaner-268179_1920-1.jpg 1281 1920 Jack Bosanquet https://bosanquetives.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Bosanquet-Ives-Logo-grey.svg Jack Bosanquet2018-01-30 14:48:082018-02-07 17:30:467 Tips to Keep Yacht Carpet in Perfect Condition
https://bosanquetives.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/20170920_193717487_iOS-1-e1517051830789.jpg 4032 3024 Jack Bosanquet https://bosanquetives.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Bosanquet-Ives-Logo-grey.svg Jack Bosanquet2018-01-30 14:07:032018-01-30 15:12:10Gallery 2017
https://bosanquetives.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/20150723_083800660_iOS-e1509454843786.jpg 3264 2448 Jack Bosanquet https://bosanquetives.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Bosanquet-Ives-Logo-grey.svg Jack Bosanquet2017-11-07 09:21:082017-11-13 10:45:10MY iDynasty Interior Project